TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Terms and conditions specific to personalised items
- All orders for personalised products are subject to our standard Terms and Conditions below with the addition of the following terms which must be agreed and accepted by you when you purchase a personalised product.
- Please double-check your order on screen and your acknowledgement carefully to check that all the details, especially the personalised text you have requested, are correct as it will be produced exactly as you enter it including any capitalisation (e.g. Harry, harry, HARRY). It is up to you to ensure that content you have requested for inclusion in a personalised product is correct and is for example spelt correctly.
- Your right to cancel an order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 does not apply to personalised products. Cancellations will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Dispatch of personalised products will be within 14 days from the date your order is accepted by us. When ordering non-personalised product as well as personalised product in the same order these may be delivered separately and the non-personalised product will be delivered in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions.
- Please ensure you have read and understand our Content Rules below. By purchasing personalised product you are confirming your agreement of and adherence to our Content Rules. We reserve the right to refuse any order which is not in line with our Content Rules.
- Refunds and or replacements for faulty products will be provided in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions but please note that refunds cannot be given if the fault is as a result of your own actions such as if personalisation is spelt incorrectly.
We do not permit personalised products to include any content which:
- infringes anyone’s copyright;
- infringes any other rights, such as a trade mark, of any person or entity or a duty owed to any person or entity, such as a duty of confidentiality;
- contravenes any applicable law (including, without limitation, any criminal law) or regulation;
- is false, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- misrepresents identity or impersonates any person;
- includes any material containing personally identifying information about another person, such as their address, phone number, or email address, except with the written approval of that person;
- contains material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- may harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person;
- gives the impression that it emanates from or has been approved by us; or
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print.
4. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
5. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
6. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
7. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
8. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
11. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
12. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
13. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print or that of our affiliates.
14. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
15. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
17. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
18. Whilst Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
19. Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
20. Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
23. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
24. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
25. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
27. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
28. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
29. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
30. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print details
31. Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print of 34 Walden Gardens, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV4 4EX operates the Website https://pennprinting.co.uk/
You can contact Ray Ashmore trading as Penn Printing – Ashmore Photography & Print by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
32. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).